One week into October and I thought I should update, especially since I failed at getting my Monday post done.
As a reminder (in case you want to join in):
1. Post a blogpost saying you’ll be joining me in my battle against the ever-growing physical TBR-piles and pingback to this post.
2. Share your list of all the books you own and then decide which ones you’re going to read first.
If you can’t figure out a sequence for yourself, you can always start a poll and let others help you out!
3. If you’re sharing your updates on social media, use #OWNtober so we can follow up on each other!
*Note: Since I have already started on this list, I’ll mark off and add new as I get through the list.
15. Blackbird Volume 4 – Kanoko Sakurakouji
23. The Wife – Alafair Burke
26. Black Bird Volume 3 – Kanoko Sakurakouji (I added this yesterday when I realized I hadn’t read volume 3 when I made my list, oops.)
1. Dodging and Burning – John Coplennaver
2. Why Kill the Innocent – C. S. Harris
3. The Perfect Mother – Aimee Molloy
4. The Real Michael Swann – Bryan Reardon
5. The Killer Inside Me – Jim Thompson
6. Cloche and Dagger – Jenn McKinlay
7. Murder on the Orient Express – Agatha Christie
8. Every Dead Thing – John Connolly
9. The Woman in Cabin 10 – Ruth Ware
10. We Were There Volume 1 – Yuuki Obata
11. Grace Under Pressure – Julie Hyzy
12. The Imperial Presidency – Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr.
13. State of the Onion – Julie Hyzy
14. Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy – David D. Burns
16. Vampire Knight Volume 5 – Matsuri Hino
17. Vampire Knight Volume 6 – Matsuri Hino
18. The Innocent – Avi Arad, Yasung Ko, Junichi Fujisaku
19. In Europe’s Shadow: Two Cold Wars and a Thirty-Year Journey Through Romania and Beyond – Robert D. Kaplan
20. Murder Beyond the Grave – James Patterson
21. The Banker’s Wife – Christina Alger
22. Little Fires Everywhere – Celeste Ng
24. Bury Me Standing: The Gypsies and Their Journey – Isabel Fonseca
25. Thriller: Stories to Keep You Up All Night – various authors (short story anthology)