Wow, can you believe it’s almost March already? Yikes.
February’s challenge was fantasy or paranormal reads which I thought would be right up my alley. Yeah, well, while I did much better than I did in January, I still didn’t do very good.
The original list:
1. Heir of the Dog by Hailey Edwards
2. Witch Slapped by Dakota Cassidy
3. Quit Your Witchin’ by Dakota Cassidy
4. Then There Were Nun by Dakota Cassidy
5. Hit and Nun by Dakota Cassidy
What did I get read?
Witch Slapped by Dakota Cassidy
Quit Your Witchin’ by Dakota Cassidy
Two isn’t TOO bad, I suppose. I could have done much better but I’ve had exactly ZERO motivation to read lately. *sigh*
So, what about March? I’m going to keep it to five like I did for February although I might stray from this list. Why? Because I have soooo darn many thrillers that it’s not even funny. Plus, it’s anything *I* find creepy or monstrous, so I might even dig out some of those old horror novels I have lingering about!
1. One Small Sacrifice by Hilary Davidson
2. The Night Olivia Fell by Christina McDonald
3. The Au Pair by Emma Rous
4. Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
5. And I Darken by Kiersten White (I’ve already started this, am hoping this will push me to finish it)
I think that’s about all for now. Oh, and my Fresh Fiction Box Not to Miss should arrive tomorrow so I’m excited. Plus, the Rescue Box for my cats should arrive soon, too. And seriously, watching the kitten freak out over all the new toys is so worth it.